Google

More Quotes and Text messages

" I Miss You "

can you please
talk to me tonight
if you have time?..
before you go to bed?

" I LOVE YOU "

Sender:
JESUS CHRIST



God will either give you
what you ask, or something
far better than you wished..

keep on praying and be
thankful coz GOD's answers
are wiseer than our prayers!



Before you sleep,
just gently lay
troubled thoughts away;

drop your burdens & cares
in the quiet arms of prayer
bcoz

GOD never sleeps...

sWeet nYt.. (^_~)



Sharing w/ u this beautiful
msg/prayer that I just rcvd...


Dear God,

Most of us always

desire a perfect situation,

a perfect life.


Yet, You, my Lord
do not grant a perfect life.


What you give instead

is a perfect heart in

the midst of an

imperfect life.


Teach me to be cheerful,

hopeful, smiling amidst imperfections

& to enjoy Your wondrous blessings

every moment in time.


Amen.






No comments: